Inspyred Tymes

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Fun with the kids

Easter weekend turned out to be really cool. Spent time with the family and some old friends were able to also come over and bring their kids. We're never too tired of answering the ol' question, "When are you guys gonna have yours?" Actually it's getting kinda fun trying to figure out new answers for the fam.

"Umm... not yet... just practicing." seems like the best answer for now.

School is going really great right now. Just finished a pretty intense boot camp style week long class. "Do or die" type stuff. Actually turned out to be really fun. I'm looking forward to the next couple months. This is where the fun is going to begin. I'm going to start working on real projects that will hopefully expose me to the type of work I would like to eventually end up in. I don't know yet where I would like to end up. But I'm looking forward to having a great time finding out.

Will update later. Here are some pics of the kids from the weekend. God bless!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home