Inspyred Tymes

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Holiday buzz a little different this year

It's kinda funny how things change when $$ is taken out of the picture. This year's holiday season is little different for us this year. Gifts we usually look to buy for our family and friends are a little smaller this year since I have returned to school full-time. We finished our Christmas shopping this week.. and I 'm surprised at how little we had to spend for all the kids (cousins, nephews, nieces). I guess when necessary.. you find a way. What puzzles me now is.. why didn't we do this before?!?

Oh well... cousin Mark.. I hope you enjoy the mints we got from the Denny's down the street. Lil Janelle better like the pens we got her from the dentist office.

Cousin Jane and Mak in Euro land.. we miss you. Happy French holidays!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home